Paint and Drawing with Gail Shawyer
Painting and Drawing with Gail Shawyer
Forget the pressures of daily life for a couple of hours and indulge and develop your creative side at our Wednesday evening art class.
Our tutor is the very talented Gail Shawyer who has a wealth of knowledge and the teaching skills to help both beginners and more experienced artists create some very satisfying works of art.
In this class you can
- Learn to draw
- Paint using Oils, acrylics, pastels, gouache, pen and wash and watercolours
- Bring your own projects or paint a still life
- Learn portraiture
- Explore the possibilities with colour. Try new palettes, find new ways to use colour, change tones without using black or white, explore complementary and analagous colours etc
- Exchange ideas with others on the same creative journey
- And more.....
An evening at a painting class is very relaxing in the middle of a busy schedule. It's time out for the mind.
- This class is open to beginner artists looking to learn, and experienced artists seeking to improve their skills in any media.
- At this class you can learn at your own pace in your choice of medium.
- Bring along your own paints/pastels/pencils, brushes and paper/canvas.
Casual (Warning: this might get messy)
Open to all skill levels for adults aged 16 and above.
Refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Please email email@example.com
Non-members are entitled to only purchase one single $25 class.
All additional purchases require the participant to become a member of the Box Hill Art Group.
This condition excludes Life Drawing sessions which are open to everyone.