Watercolour with It Hao Pheh
This watercolour class is perfect and open to absolute beginners or those who have previously enjoyed with some experience.
- Do not miss this opportunity to learn about watercolour painting.
- The course will cover basic and traditional watercolour techniques, basic drawing, wet-in-wet, drybrush, blending and glazing. In addition composition, value, perspective and figure work will be introduced to help in watercolour painting.
- Also from colourful to limited palette and develop your ability to tackle all sort of subjects with confidence.
- There will be short demonstrations throughout the course.
- Your own watercolour paints, brushes and paper
Casual (Warning: this might get messy)
Open to all levels of experience for adults aged 16 and above.
Refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Please email email@example.com
Non-members are entitled to only purchase one single $25 class.
All additional purchases require the participant to become a member of the Box Hill Art Group.
This condition excludes Life Drawing sessions which are open to everyone.